Background by Freepik

Friday, October 2, 2015

Feature & Follow: Kiss? Marry? or Kill?

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Meme name:
Feature & Follow
Day: 
Friday
Hosted by:
Parajunkee and Alison Can Read
Description
The hosts of this meme will suppose one question to the bloggers and the bloggers will answer this question in their personal blog post.
For more information about this meme, check out the hosts' blog!





Question of the Week: 

Question of the Week: Pick three book characters... Kiss? Marry? Kill? - Suggested by Watcha Reading?




Wow this is a very interesting question, something which I was actually thinking about this week, surprisingly. Okay so here goes nothing, my stalker list for this week :P


Character I would like to kiss:


Dante Walker from The Collector by Victoria Scott

Characterization:
"Dante Walker is flippin’ awesome, and he knows it. His good looks, killer charm, and stellar confidence have made him one of hell’s best—a soul collector."

I mean, whoever wouldn't want to kiss Dante is just... strange. He is absolutely an awesome character! Super sarcastic, very charming, and completely badass. I definitely wouldn't mind a hot date with this one *wink*wink*.
Check out my review on The Collector.





Character I would like to Marry:

Four aka Tobias Eaton from Divergent by Veronica Roth

Characterization:
"He has a spare upper lip, and a full lower lip. His eyes are so deep-set that his eyelashes touch the skin under his eyebrows, and they are dark blue, a dreaming sleeping, waiting color. His voice is deep, and it rumbles. He smirks. He has a stillness about him. He appears tame from the front, by Dauntless standards, but there is a tattoo that peeks out from the back of his t-shirt."

Four is one of the best husbands you can have, I mean, he would literally die for you! He is strong emotionally and physically (despite all the horrid things he has gone through), understanding, gentle and composed but still extremely masculine and oh yeah... pretty damn hot! I think that's the perfect combo for the perfect hubby ;).
Check out my review on Divergent.



Character I would like to Kill:

Sarren from Blood of Eden series by Julie Kagawa

Characterization
"Sarren is a scarred, cryptic, hypnotic, and psychotic vampire after Allison Sekemoto and her sire, Kanin."

This man/thing/vampire is the most creepiest psychotic and horrendous fictional character I have ever met. Julie Kagawa has such an immense strength in describing his character as a foul, terrible, and merciless creature, it would give any reader nightmares. The things he does and causes are just as horrendous as his characterization, and I can't but help think that if I were a bad-ass strong and fearless vampire, he would be my first target!!
Check out my review on The Immortal Rules.





Share me your FF this week! I prefer followers via email and facebook :)

Have a great Friday everyone!