Background by Freepik

Friday, October 16, 2015

Feature & Follow: My Super Power

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Meme name:
Feature & Follow
Day: 
Friday
Hosted by:
Parajunkee and Alison Can Read
Description
The hosts of this meme will suppose one question to the bloggers and the bloggers will answer this question in their personal blog post.
For more information about this meme, check out the hosts' blog!



Question of the Week: If you could have any super power, what would it be? - Suggested by Jess Time to Read.




This is a great question for this week's Feature and Follow and I think it makes everyone feel a little nostalgic. I think I may speak on everyone's behalf when that I think everyone's had this question posed to them at least once in their life, either when we were a little, wild and ambitions kids or even just the other day!


If I could master any type of power I think it would be the ability to freeze time! Ever since I was a little girl, I was fixated on the amazing TV series Charmed. Man, I was absolutely obsessed and it was all I could fantasize about when I was at home, at school or at a friend's house (whom I forced to participate in my role play).

How cool would it be to freeze an exciting, awkward, scary moment and be able to control when you would like life to continue again?! It would be like putting life on pause when it gets a little too much or when you want to savor the moment just a little bit more! And also of course it could save you from possible awkward moments or simply give you great opportunities to pull sneaky pranks on your friends *evil laugh*!