Background by Freepik

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Feature: Stacking the shelves

Description Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Hosted by:
Tynga's Reviews

________________________________________________________________________

Hello my dear readers!

Normally I would post this on Saturday, but yesterday was filled with a wonderful visit at my mother's along with my brother and sister, where we had a lovely brunch and a fun filled day walking around in town and doing some shoppings! Finished off my day with a nice glass of wine and reading Fifty Shades Darker :) 

I have some exciting books that I have been stacking up and I can't wait to read them!


The Devil's Third (Beyond the Eyes, #3) Tangled Roots

The Devil's Third (Beyond the Eyes # 3) by Rebekkah Ford
Tangled Roots by Rebekkah Ford
25073510 
Once upon a Chrismas by Rosanne Croft, Linda Reinhardt, Sharon Bernash Smith
Becoming Darkness by Lindsay Francis Brambles

What do you think about my new collection? Let me know what you've been stacking this week in the comments below :)


4 comments:

  1. Awesome stack of books this week. I really like your blog design. It's very pretty. You got some interesting taste. I want to follow you, but no bloglovin button.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your awesome comment! I have put the bloglovin button back on my account, in case you still would like to follow!

      Thanks so much for stopping by!!

      Delete
  2. Great haul. Becoming Darkness sounds really good. Have an awesome week.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Krystianna! I am super excited to start with these books! Too bad I'm working 40 hours a week :(!!

      Delete