Background by Freepik

Monday, April 15, 2013

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Teaser Released!

So I stayed up until 5:15 AM Amsterdam (Dutch) time to catch The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Teaser Trailer live! Yes it is fiiiinally here, and it was definitely worth staying up into the early morning hours!

The Teaser Trailer was definitely longer than I expected! I thought it was really going to be some vague shots just revealing little things here and there... but we actually got to see way more! We saw for example how Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Melark witness the riot starting, Effie Trinket in one of her most awesome outfit ever seen yet, some SMOOTCHING between Katniss and Gale... but what the trailer urgently reminded me the most was how I desperately need to reread the book before I watch the movie! But of course, I will do that with pleasure 




Let me know what you guys think! Is it everything you expected it to be and are you looking
forward to the movie now even more (I sure as heck am!!)?

Share me your thoughts in the comment section below!

7 comments:

  1. I was super happy to see Peeta and Katniss again. :) And Effie! I love her outlandish outfits! The scene at District 11 had me tearing up a bit, seeing the old man raise his hand and then knowing what happens to him. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! It was amazing to see the familiar faces! I really can't wait to see more and more! November needs to come quicker! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, man, it looks SO good! My eyes have tears in them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does! I was completely stunned when I watched it at 5 AM in the morning my time, haha! But now after having watched it 10 billion times, it's finally sinking in on how good the trailer looks and I think this movie is going to blog the first one out fo the water! :) Time needs to go quicker from now on!! :P

      Delete
  3. Wow! Awesome trailer. :) Tells me Catching Fire is going to better than The Hunger Games. But, man, November is so so far away. Why not May? Why not tomorrow? *sadface*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thrilled to see this movie! I cannot wait! I read catching fire a year ago, so I cant recall the story. Al I know was that i enjoyed it so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely looooved the book trilogy! And I was waiting for this trailer!!!! Gaaah Katniss. :)

    ReplyDelete