Background by Freepik

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Feature: WWW Wednesday




It's Wednesday and it's time to take part of a new fresh Wednesday feature. Waiting on Wednesday didn't really do it for me, because in the end... I had nothing wait for (besides the end of my endless list of books to read ). Hence, I decided that "WWW Wednesday" would be the replacing feature! This feature is hosted by Should be Reading.

So basically what happens here is that I answer three questions. 

• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you’ll read next?

Let's get to it!



What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading the Catalyst by Marc Johnson. This is so far a great adventurous book and such a fast page turner-- I'm not giving away anything so keep your eye out for my review!



What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished reading Acting Obsessed by Peter Silverman. A fantastic suspenseful book! Please see my review here.




What do you think you'll read next?
I am looking forward to reading Moonlight Dancer by Deb Atwood. It is next on my review request list and truthfully I can't wait to get into it!





What are your 3 WWW's this week? Do you also have a big review request list? Let me know in the comments below!





6 comments:

  1. I'm currently reading Away From The Spotlight by Tamara Carlisle, and I've just finished A Scandal in Spring by Lisa Kleypas.
    I think next I'm going to read Glamorous Illusions by Lisa Tawn Bergren. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't heard of those book yet, but should investigate ;) Happy reading Cerian!

      Delete
  2. I'm currently reading INSURGENT by Veronica Roth. I just finished DIVERGENT. Next will be Marie Lu's LEGEND, another YA Dystopian novel. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like you are on a craze on dystopian novels ;)! I also love them! I yet have to read Legend! Heard many good things about it from various reviewers!

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. wow!!! I like so much this blog!!! I love graphic!!! Well done :)

    http://postitletterario.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm currently reading counselling for healing, the last book I finished is Grimm's tale.

    ReplyDelete