Background by Freepik

Thursday, April 26, 2012

New Insurgent Update


So all you Divergent die hearts out there, are you ready for the second book, Insurgent, to come out next Tuesday, May 1st? Well then I found a special treat for you! Have you read the book quite a few months ago and have you forgotten some of the essential details and what specifically happened towards the end of Divergent? I got to admit, the end was pretty chaotic for me! So if you do not have time to re-read the book before Insurgent comes out, the author Veronica Roth set up something very smart for her readers in order to refresh their memories

She set up a guide which includes facts about all of the characters which came forth in Divergent, major important plot points, and most importantly, where the characters ended up at the end of the book.

I found this such a terrific idea of Veronica Roth, and I wish all the authors with series would do this! What's a more perfect way to get the readers back into the hype and most of all, in Tris' world! This definitely helped me remember things that I may have forgotten along the way and helped me prepare for Insurgent, coming out in a matter of days!

You can read the guide here! Enjoy!

Warning: there will be spoilers in this guide so do not read if if you haven't read the first book out of the series, Divergent. 

4 comments:

  1. I saw this on Veronica's blog and thought it was a fantastic idea as well! If only every author did the same thing, for their books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It really brought back things that I completely forgot!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing! This is just what I need as I don't think I'll get a chance to re-read Divergent, even though I loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here Nicola! I was thinking of just reading the last chapter but when I read this, it was just perfect! It covers exactly what we need to remember to go on to the next book :)

      Delete